Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Petfood manufacturers need the fats in their feed ingredients to be in perfect condition! Rancidity can cause numerous problems, not least of which is the creation of volatile products of fat (or lipid) oxidation which have a significant negative impact on palatability. In addition, some products of secondary stages of oxidation can degrade many fatty acids, amino acids and vitamins, as well as being carcinogenic themselves!
All feed lipids will naturally decay by a process of auto-oxidative rancidity, usually initiated or accelerated by catalysts such as heat, light, certain metal ions and humidity. The critical role of an antioxidant is to act ‘sacrificially’ to delay and/or greatly reduce the speed of this oxidative decay, even in the presence of catalytic factors.
From a commercial point of view, it is imperative to ensure that adequate antioxidant protection is provided, in both finished pet food and feed ingredients. Often it will be assumed that a feed ingredient supplier will have used an appropriate antioxidant to ensure long and stable shelf-life of their ingredient, but more often that you might think, this is not true, which threatens the integrity of the finished food still further. An ingredient that has already started down the irreversible path of oxidation, once mixed with other ingredients, will actually make the whole mixture oxidise more quickly! So, it is critical that ingredients contain appropriate antioxidant protection as well as finished foods.
The choice of antioxidant is an important one. A key consideration is whether to use a synthetic antioxidant, which are coming under ever-more scrutiny and legal restriction, or a natural antioxidant which benefit from a distinct ‘clean label’ position.
OxiSafe DF-P is specifically designed for a broad range of pet foods and feed ingredients, both dry and wet;
• A synergistic blend of natural antioxidants, giving a broad-spectrum of antioxidant action.
• Each antioxidant works by interacting at a different point in the ‘cascade’ of harmful oxidation reactions. A variety of modes-of-action gives the best protection across a variety of feed preservation scenarios. The antioxidants in OxiSafe DF-P act by either by neutralising the production of free radicals, ‘chelating’ certain metal ions or acting as oxygen receptors.
• Our mixed tocopherols are ‘Delta-rich’. Studies have shown that the ‘delta tocopherol’ isomer has significantly the best antioxidant activity in feed fats, compared to other tocopherols.
• OxiSafe DF-P is also high in Gamma-tocopherol, which has the next strongest antioxidant action after Delta-tocopherol. Alpha-tocopherol, whilst having the best ‘Vitamin E’ activity in vivo, actually has the weakest antioxidant activity for feed fats In vitro.
OxiSafe DF-P is in convenient powder form, in 25kg pack
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Trinity Partners Ltd. are experts in Functional Ingredients!
As a privately-owned supplier of specialist functional ingredients to the pet food manufacturer, Trinity Partners believe we offer the perfect blend of deep expertise with a high-care approach to manufacturing. Powered by our own global sourcing of key raw materials, we focus on niche areas to make our customer’s business run more smoothly with cost-effective nutritional solutions. All our products are non-GM and ethically sourced
We manufacture a number of specialist ingredients, including;
Paltech, a range of powerful palatability boosters
OxiSafe natural antioxidants
Yeast Nutraceuticals, such as hydrolysed yeast, brewers’ yeast, yeast extracts, MOS and Beta Glucan
Botanical Blends – we blend your formulation of herbs, fruit, vegetable products
Nutraceutical Blends – including Joint Care, Skin & Coat, Digestion, etc., to your specification
Our manufacturing facilities are accredited to the ISO 22000:2005 and UFAS quality standards.
In addition, we fully comply with all relevant legislation and have a robust HACCP-based quality management systems encompassing all elements of Good Manufacturing Practice. We place Feed Safety as our top priority, so you can have faith in the product we make for your business.
We can provide full traceability for every batch we make, whether it’s 1kg or 5000kg! In addition, we operate a strict set of ‘carryover rules’ to ensure that your product is not contaminated with an incompatible material that was made previously in our plant. We know that a small amount of our product can be present in a large amount of your product, so we aim for perfection!
All ingredients are source-assured against specifications from certified producers, such as FAMI-QS, GMP+, FSSC 22000 and FEMAS. In addition, suppliers of key raw materials are personally visited by a member of Trinity staff.
We can offer the petfood manufacturer distinct advantages due to the unique design of our production plant.
• Flexibility – we can handle a wide variety of products, liquid or powder, as well as handle a large range of particle sizes in a dry mix.
• Accuracy – we achieve very high levels of mix homogeneity, with minimal product degradation.
• Small Runs – we have no MOQ!
• High-Care – every production batch receives the personal touch, with an emphasis on accuracy and absolutely minimal cross-contamination between batches.
• Responsiveness – we typically have much shorter lead-times than our competitors.
• Hygiene – to eliminate unwanted or potentially hazardous cross-contamination, we can easily perform full clean-downs, wet or dry.