Wir möchten auf unserer Internetseite Dienste von Drittanbietern nutzen, die uns helfen, unsere Werbeangebote zu verbessern (Marketing), die Nutzungsweise unserer Internetseite auszuwerten (Performance) und die Internetseite an Ihre Vorlieben anzupassen (Funktional). Für den Einsatz dieser Dienste benötigen wir Ihre Einwilligung, welche jederzeit widerrufen werden kann. Informationen zu den Diensten und eine Widerspruchsmöglichkeit finden Sie unter „Benutzerdefiniert“. Weitergehende Informationen finden Sie in unserer Datenschutzerklärung.
Chronic kidney disease. Reduction of uraemia. Diuretic
• Highly palatable supplement indicated to reduce uraemia and increase diuresis in dogs and cats with chronic kidney disease.
- Lespedeza capitata contains flavonoids that produce renal vasodilation and stimulate the kidney parenchyma, increasing diuresis, and reducing urea in the blood, without upsetting the electrolyte balance.
- Trials on rats, rabbits, cats and dogs have demonstrated that Lespedeza capitata has an equally potent diuretic effect as theophylline and theobromine, but longer in duration.
- In cats and dogs with liver and kidney failure, Lespedeza capitata eliminated oliguria and albuminuria, and significantly reduced the urea concentration in the blood.
- Sub-acute (5X, 30 days) and chronic (5X, 90 days) toxicity tests did not show neither weight change, nor clinical, haematological or histopathological changes.
Dialix® Lespedeza-15. 60 soft chews (30 days for a 15 kg dog).
Dialix® Lespedeza-5. 60 soft chews (30 days for a cat or small dog).
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
VetNova is a company founded in 2007 by veterinarians and dedicated to the Health and Wellbeing of Horses and Pets.
We are a young team of hardworking people who are passionate about doing things well and improving a little each day. We are also committed to our customers, prescribers or distributors, in a continuous search for the best products for horses and pets available in the world.
Although we started in Spain and Portugal, where we have direct presence with our own subsidiaries, we have a global vocation and we already export our products to several countries in Europe, America and Asia. In 2018 we plan to open our third subsidiary in North America.
Years ago we posed a double challenge: to create our own product line that would match or exceed technically the best products worldwide and that, without ever compromising quality, would allow us to significantly reduce prices to make them popular and facilitate their use.
Our commitment to innovation is very strong and today more than half of our sales come from products launched in the last 5 years. But it is also a long-term commitment to develop the best line of products for the health, welfare and performance of your animal.
In addition to the health and welfare of the animals, it is also very important for us the Social Commitment, with the people, and with nature and the environment. At VetNova we want to contribute making this world a little better every day, so for years we have dedicated a percentage of our sales to support a growing number of NGOs (UNICEF, UNHCR, Red Cross, Spanish Association Against Cancer ...) and contribute to finance the great work they do.