Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
Retort Pouch produced by HPM is widely used for tuna, salmon, pet foods, military supplies (MRE) and other products. Some of the well-known brands that utilize HPM Global flexible retort packaging are “Friskies” from pet foods, “Chicken of the Sea”, “Safcol”, “Hormel (Valley Fresh)” and “Great Value” from Wal-Mart. Up to 10 colors can be printed on our Retort Pouches and the printing is based on Roto Gravure Printing, which ensures highly sharp illustrative effects and contributes to increasing sales.
Applications of Retort Pouches
– Seafood (Shrimp, Tuna, Salmon, Mackerel, Mussels, etc.) Retort Packaging
– Pet food retort packaging
– Soup and sauce retort packaging
– Meat stew(beef, pork, chicken) retort packaging
– MRE`s(Meal Ready to Eat) ration – MRE Retort Pouch Packaging
– Food service applications – Institutional Retort Packs
– Packaging of food products requiring long shelf life.
Advantages of Retort Process
– Cost efficiency: Packaging materials and logistics cost
– Energy efficiency: In container manufacturing, transportation of retort pouches (empty and full) and food processing
– Time efficiency: About 40% saved in the cook cycle of retort process
– Warehouse storage efficiency: Less than 85% of space that is equal to the equivalent number of empty
– Shipping efficiency: Lighter package weight, more food products can be shipped per truckload – in unrefrigerated trucks
– Rapid heat penetration and more efficient processing than cans
– Improved food quality contributes to reducing heat exposure: Better taste, color and texture.
Consumer Advantages of Retort Pouch
– Easy to handle
– Easy to store at room temperature with other dry foods
– No need to reheat(can be easily heated in boiling water for about 5 minutes)
– Easy to open
– Convenient disposal after use: Pouches easily flattened and included no dangerous sharp edges
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Taking this opportunity, I would like to inform that on the occasion of 30th anniversary since its foundation, HPM has just completed its new plant equipped with a full line of 10-color gravure printing facilities along with dry laminator, spout welding system, pouch-making lines and others. With the installation of this most up-to-date facilities, HPM is more ready to serve most of the customers’ requirements in a most effective and efficient way than ever before.
Inside our factory, we have set up a grand show room wherein most of the flexible and rigid packaging materials produced by Korean packaging industries are being displayed. As a packaging solution provider, HPM aims to give the visitors one-stop services starting from packaging materials and the food packaging and processing equipment. Any visitors will be able to have a complete view of most of the packaging products and finalize business discussion.
We are proud to inform that HPM is among the global “Hidden Champion” group, chosen by Korean government. This is in recognition of HPM’s continuous endeavours to develop innovative cost-effective packages during the past 30 years, while contributing to upgrading global packaging industry.
HPM is equipped with highly-qualified human resources who are ready to serve you with responsible spirit. This is the main reason that we are globally prospering as a packaging specialist. We trust HPM is your most-trusty worthy partner always giving values added to your products and contributing to your growth.