Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Bitte stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu, um alle Funktionen der Website nutzen zu können.Weitere Informationen
• MG 100/150 B. Family incubator consists of serial automatic turning of eggs (or manual upon request) by proper setting trays with metal cradles suitable for housing all kinds of eggs. Thanks to their special ductility, making them especially suitable for a familiar usage, they can be employed for different kind of eggs, of various dimensions.
• Cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing (the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel version). MG 100/150 model is one of the best performing in the range, as combining the best and proven incubation performance for any species with a wide range of serial equipment.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer. Is is equipped with removable case which makes solid and allows for an easy and suitable cleaning.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A high-quality, decimal-precision, MINI LCD thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature and humidity
Leider gibt es für diesen Aussteller kein deutsches Firmenprofil.
Established in 1975 with a production plan for poultry hatcheries and incubators for home and professional usage, for more than 30 years Fiem has been one of the indisputable leader in the manufacturing of these system.
Our constant and continuous research the incubation field has led our staff to create technologies able to control the hatching process and, thanks to our experience, we have acquired in years the reputation of specialized company able to provide for customized solutions according to customer’s needs.
Quality is a very important factor to us and one of our main priorities; combined with top performance of our products, it allows us to fully meet our customers’ expectations.
Easy-to-use electronic control systems are fully protected against humidity seepage or accidental contact, fully complying with EEC standards on safety; our enthusiasm in the manufacturing of the most innovative (incubators & hatchers) hatcheries and incubators in the market has made them durable and low consuming.
Evenness of temperature inside the hatching cabin is ensured by equal and natural air distribution and the special position of CO2 exhaustion and ventilation holes facilitates a complete and immediate air change.
A special mechanical system ensures the automatic turning of eggs and the following proper development of embryo as dangerous adhesions to egg shells are prevented.
All these pre-requisites allow reaching an excellent hatching percentage, for both single stage and multy stage incubation.