Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
• Design to meet the spectrum that water plants need for photosynthesis, effectively boost photosynthetic process, increase anthocyanidin and chlorophyll.
• New invented high color rendering index (CRI), with color mixing technique and optical calculation, the LED bulb has over Ra95, very close to the natural light source.
• High luminance, twice brighter than regular lights and only consumes half of electronicity.
• Alloy aluminum anodic cover and side cover, with heat sink design to lower down the temperature and prolong usage time. Only 4% luminous decay after using 6,000 hours.
• Internal stabilizer and modular design, easy to repair and maintain.
• Light angle 150°, uniform lighting with no light beam or Vignette.
Tzong Yang Aquarium Co., is a manufacture located in Taiwan. It has been more than 20 years that Tzong Yang leads ISTA brand and act as ODM, OEM producer for many International brands. Our products cover wide range of fresh water and specialized on water plant system.
These 20 years of experience in the aquarium field enables us to understand the specific demands of the hobbyist. Base on this understanding, our talented design team is able to develop products which are unique, professional and fit into the market trend.
Innovation and quality assurance is the spirit we are proud of and because of this, our business partners in different countries can always stay one step ahead from others in the market competition.
In September 2013, Tzong Yang officially establish Guangzhou ISTA branch, in hope to search for more suitable distributors in China for representing ISTA at each province and supplying full range of products line.
ISTA is one of the most well-known Taiwanese brands in the world and we consider ourselves as the leader in the aquascaping field. Promoting aquascaping is always one of our missions. In 2015, we host an international aquascaping contest, IIAC with total prize USD20,500.