Diese Website verwendet Cookies, um das Angebot nutzerfreundlicher und effektiver zu machen. Mit der Nutzung dieser Website stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu.Weitere Informationen über die Verwendung von Cookies und die Möglichkeit der Verwendung von Cookies zu widersprechen, finden Sie hier.
UK based Luxury & Practical Dog Bed Specialist. Experts in Textiles.
Bronte Glen is a family run business that started life in 1986 producing as the retail and mail order department of our manufacturing company Creative Carders. Since its conception the business has grown consistently year on year, 96% of the products that we sell are made in our own mill in Keighley, West Yorkshire (on the edge of the Yorkshire dales), the other 4% of products are very carefully selected products that we feel offer exceptional quality and value for money.
Since the start of Bronte Glen we have retained a very loyal customer base,and added 1000's of new customers every year since then. We have an experienced and dedicated team to help with any questions you may have.
We still keep a firm grasp of its core values, to provide our customers with quality, premium products direct from stock with a service that is second to none at a price that is the best you will find buying direct from the manufacturer.
We value our customers opinions on our products and take into account what it is the customer wants, Making bespoke Items for those who want irregular sizes to fit their needs and amending current items to make them easier to wash, more durable and hard wearing.
We have the capacity to supply all types of trade from small single retail units to multi national chains and distributors & wholesale companies worldwide. For more information on becoming a trade customer and exclusive discounts please apply via our trade user section or email Adam Smith direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone lines: Open from 9am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
UK Telephone: 0844 335 6746
Overseas call's Telephone: 00 44 1535 662 359
Collections, If you wish to collect your orders they can be collected from our factory in Keighley but we do strongly advise that you call or email before to make sure that we are open, please note that this is a working factory & children under 16 & pets are not allowed in.